Planning & Building
REMINDER FOR FIRESTONE RESIDENTS REGARDING OUR RECENT CATASTROPHIC HAIL STORM:
- All solicitors coming door-to-door to market goods and/or services are required to possess an active Town of Firestone 2018 Business License. If asked, a solicitor should be able to produce the license. You can direct them to the Planning and Building Office at 8308 Colorado Blvd, Ste. 200 if they have questions about licensing (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- Click this link to see Firestone’s definition of solicitors/peddlers/transient merchants.
- It is unlawful to solicit any private residence where a sign is conspicuously posted with the words “NO SOLICITORS” or “NO SOLICITING”.
- It is also unlawful for a solicitor to remain and/or refuse to leave immediately after being requested to leave the premises by the resident.
- If a solicitor refuses to leave after being requested to do so, get a business card and/or description of the person and any associated vehicle, if you can do so SAFELY. Call the non-emergency police line at 303-833-0811. As always, if there is an emergency, dial 911.
- All Roofing Contractors must possess an active 2018 Class B Contractor License issued by the Town of Firestone. You have the right to ask to see this contractor’s license. You can also check our website for a list of licensed contractors,
- ALL roofing repairs or replacements require a permit issued by the Town of Firestone, Planning and Building Department. The Town of Firestone’s permit application can be found at this link.
Please contact the Planning and Building Department if you have further questions, 303-833-3291.
Planning and Building Department
The Planning & Building Department provides services related to the implementation of planning and land-use policies and regulations to residents, the Board of Trustees, the Planning and Zoning Commission, and the Parks, Trails and Recreation Advisory Board.
The Town of Firestone has a strong focus on business and economic development in an effort to provide new jobs and provide additional goods and services for Firestone residents. Economic development also increases the Town's tax base, which helps keep taxes low while providing necessary public services.
- Development Regulations
- Submittal Requirements
- Building Fee Schedule
- Building Guides
- Building Permit Application