Car show will be along the Firestone Trail next to Colorado Boulevard in front of Safeway
Car Show Deadline: Friday, June 1, 2018, 5 p.m.
The Classic Car Show is an opportunity for car and hot rod fanatics to display their ride and share it with thousands of festival attendees. Pre-1980 makes and models allowed. No commercial advertising allowed. No entry fee.
Classic Car Show participants are also encouraged to enter the parade free of charge and join the car show as soon as the parade is complete. If you choose to enter both, please check the appropriate option below and review the Parade Application Rules & Regulations and submit page 2 of the parade application agreeing to the rules.
DUE TO SPACE LIMITATIONS, CLASSIC CAR SHOW IS LIMITED TO 60 VEHICLES AND WILL BE DETERMINED BY DATE APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED AND SIZE OF ENTRY.
Classic Car Show participants can check in starting at 9 a.m. Classic Car Show participants are also encouraged to enter the parade free of charge and join the car show as soon as the parade is complete. If you choose to enter both, please check the appropriate option on page 1 of this application AND review the Parade Application Rules & Regulations. All participants must be set up by 12 p.m. Groups that want to be parked together must request that in the application.
Because of an active event venue and anticipation from attendees to view the classic cars, the Town of Firestone requests that Classic Car Show participants stay for the duration of the event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Participants are welcome to stay until 4 p.m.
Classic Car Show information will be emailed to you by Friday, June 15, 2018, and will also be available the day of the event at the Classic Car Show Check In. The Town of Firestone reserves the right to change Classic Car Show locations due to event logistics.
Judging will take place between 12 and 2 p.m.
Plaques will be given to first, second and third place winners in the category of Best Car and Best Truck. Award winners will be announced on the main event stage at 2:20 p.m.
● Classic Car Show check in can begin at 9 a.m. at the start of the Firestone Trail at the intersection of Colorado Boulevard and Grant Avenue.
● All participants must check in at the Classic Car Show Check In table near the start of the trail at Colorado Boulevard and Grant Avenue.
● Participants will filter onto the Firestone Trail and then pull into the grass on the west side.
● Classic Car Show participants are requested to stay for the duration of the event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
● Pre-1980 makes and models allowed. The Communications & Communication Outreach Coordinator will have final say on the eligibility of the entry. No commercial advertising allowed, unless it details the restoration process of the vehicle. Further questions should be directed to the Communications & Communication Outreach Coordinator prior to the event.
● Alcoholic beverages, drugs and tobacco are forbidden in the Classic Car Show area, in any vehicle or by any participant. Participants consuming these drugs prior to or during the show will be removed. All Town, county and Colorado state statues concerning the consumption of alcoholic beverages will be strictly enforced by the police before, during and after the event.
● Drivers of any and all vehicles in the Classic Car Show area must possess a valid driver’s license, be at least 18 years old and possess all liability vehicle insurance.
● Exhibitions of speed or reckless driving, (wheelies, peeling out, burnouts, etc.) are not permitted.
● Violators of these rules will result in a minimum one-year suspension from the Classic Car Show in the following year, and may be subject to even harsher penalties.
● In case of inclement weather, the 4th at Firestone celebration will be rescheduled on July 5th.
By signing below, Classic Car Show participant recognizes and acknowledges that he or she assumes full risk of any injuries, property damage or loss which he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the 4th at Firestone. Further, participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Firestone, its officers, employees and insurers from any and all liability for any damage, loss, injury or costs associated with or arising from his or her acts or omissions in connection with his or her participation in the 4th at Firestone. By signing below, the participant agrees to all rules and regulations of the 4th at Firestone brought forth on this application.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field