Miners Park, 170 Grant Ave., Firestone Performance Application Deadline: Wednesday June 13, 2018, 5:00 p.m.
The 4th at Firestone celebration allows local groups to perform for attendees.
• Performances times are on a first come, first serve basis. Times are subject to change.
• Performances are limited to 10 minutes.
• Music must be provided to stage and sound crew.
• Performances will be done on the grass in front of the stage. No stage access except for group leader.
• Groups can only sign up for one time slot unless additional spaces are open after deadline.
• No charge for performances.
Performers are not insured by the Town of Firestone.
Performers can utilize the area around the stage to prepare and warm up for performance. Performers must be ready to go on directly at time slated.
In case of inclement weather, the 4th at Firestone will be rescheduled for July 5th.
By signing below, performer recognizes and acknowledges that he or she assumes full risk of any injuries, property damage or loss which he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the 4th at Firestone. The Town of Firestone reserves the right of final decision in rules interpretation and enforcement. Further, performer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Firestone, its officers, employees and insurers from any and all liability for any damage, loss, injury or costs associated with or arising from his or her acts or omissions in connection with his or her participation in the 4th at Firestone.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field