Firestone’s Food & Flick Fridays have become the destination for the entire family to enjoy a fun evening sampling fabulous food from gourmet local food trucks from 6 to 9 p.m. Attendees also enjoy free live music and family-focused games from 6 to 8 p.m., and a movie on the big screen beginning at about 8:30 p.m. Average attendance is 700 people.
No vendor fees. Only requirements are completed application, license and insurance.
Food trucks will be limited to 4 food trucks (typically 2-3 main courses, 1 dessert) for each event to ensure success of the vendor and a good variety for attendees.
Spaces for food trucks will be 10’x30’.
Please be specific as possible as we want to ensure variety and success of our food trucks. The Town of Firestone reserves the right to approve or deny applications, and to make the final determination of participation to limit potential overlap of food trucks.
Food trucks are required to be set up from 6 to 9 p.m. Select as many as you wish. Please note that typically we are able to give each truck at least 3 dates. A final lineup of selected trucks will be made the week of Feb. 5, 2018. Food trucks will be notified by Friday, Feb. 9, 2018.
Food truck vendor spaces are not insured by the Town of Firestone.
Food vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable sales tax to the state.
Colorado: 2.9% Firestone 3.6%
In addition to this completed application, food trucks must submit:
• A copy of the vendor’s current sales tax license for the State of Colorado
• A copy of the vendor’s current mobile license
• A copy of the vendor’s Colorado Retail Food Establishment License
• Certificate of Insurance listing the Town of Firestone as Additionally Insured (151 Grant Ave., Firestone, CO 80520)
Food trucks are required to be set up from 6 to 9 p.m. unless arranged prior to the event with the Events Coordinator. Food trucks can setup between 4:30 and 6 p.m. and must be ready to serve by 6 p.m.
Food trucks will be set up in the parking lot that lines the park giving people direct access to the trucks and the event activities in the park.
Food trucks will be emailed a site plan with set-up information the week prior to the event. Site plans will also be available on event day.
• Food trucks are responsible for bringing their own equipment to operate out of their truck, and can also opt to bring large menu boards or banners for display in the park.
• All materials and equipment brought on the Town of Firestone property shall be at the total risk of the vendor.
• Food trucks must remove all refuse from area upon breakdown. Trash cans are available throughout the area. Failure to do so may result in a fine from the Town of Firestone.
• Any damage caused to the park by the food truck will be charged to and paid for by the food truck. This includes any items owned by the Town of Firestone that are removed from the premises.
• The Town of Firestone reserves the right to change site locations and dimensions due to event logistics.
In case of inclement weather, the Food & Flick Friday event will be rescheduled for the Tuesday following the original scheduled date.
• Food truck name on publicity posters and marketing materials throughout the Carbon Valley area, Firestone website, Firestone utility billing and Firestone Voice newsletter.
• Food truck name will be mentioned in ongoing marketing efforts through the Town of Firestone Facebook and Twitter accounts prior to the event.
• Name recognition in press releases
By signing below, food truck recognizes and acknowledges that he or she assumes full risk of any injuries, property damage or loss which he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the Food & Flick Friday event. The Town of Firestone reserves the right of final decision in rules interpretation and enforcement. Further, vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Firestone, its officers, employees and insurers from any and all liability for any damage, loss, injury or costs associated with or arising from his or her acts or omissions in connection with his or her participation in the Food & Flick Friday event.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field