4th at Firestone
*Click on image to enlarge*
16th Annual 4th at Firestone
- Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- The Main Event is at Miner's Park from 10 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (170 Grant Ave).
- The Parade is from 10 a.m. to noon. (Route map below).
- The Fireworks Display starts at 9:30 p.m. in Central Park. Please enter parking lot South of Sable Ave off of Frontier St. Parking will open at 7 p.m.
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 - 9:00 a.m. American Legion Auxiliary's Pancake Breakfast at 870 1st St.
- 7:00 a.m. Firecracker 5k Registration, Carbon Valley Regional Library, 7 Park Ave.
- 7:30 a.m. Firecracker 5k Race Start, Carbon Valley Regional Library, 7 Park Ave.
- 10:00 a.m. Parade Begins at 600 Fifth Street, Frederick CO. (Map below)
- 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Main event at Festival Central, Miners Park, 170 Grant Ave. All musical performances listed below take place at this location.
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. "Midas Show and Shine" Car Show, 8100 Colorado Blvd.
- 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Music by Idlewhile
- 11:30 a.m. - Noon: Parade arrives at Festival Central
- Noon: National Anthem, Veterans Recognition, Parade Awards
- 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. Music by Clandestine Amigo Trio
- 1:48 - 1:58 p.m. Performance by Integrity Martial Arts
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Music by Moors & McCumber
- 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. Performance by Firestone PD K9 Demo
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Music by Blues Recluse
- 7:00 p.m. Parking opens for Fireworks Display (see map below). Location for parking is at Sable Ave. & Frontier St.
- 9:30 p.m. Begin Fireworks Display - Central Park
** Schedule subject to change**
**Event Moves to Central Park at 7 p.m. (Please see map below for parking and show location. Click on image to enlarge.)**
About the Event
The 4th at Firestone has become not only Firestone’s premier annual community event but also a regional attraction to celebrate America’s birthday. This event has continued to increase in participation, drawing thousands of people to Firestone for family-oriented fun and entertainment throughout the day.
Please see the Schedule of Events above for a list of all activities, events, times, and locations.
The parade weaves its way from Thunder Valley K-8 through Historic Firestone to Miners Park for the celebration. Floats, decorated vehicle displays, marching bands, classic cars, motorcycles and more will compile a parade lineup that residents and festival attendees will not want to miss. This is the perfect time for people to show their American pride by lining the streets in celebration.
The festival will include a showcase of business, children-oriented, food, and nonprofit vendors/booths.
Free activities will include a climbing wall, bungee trampoline, inflatable jumps, petting zoo, pony rides, face painting, horseshoes, games and more!
Another highlight of the event for the holiday will include the presentation of the colors by the Frederick-Firestone Fire Protection District Color Guard and recognition of local veterans. Outstanding live entertainment throughout the day will include a mix of music.
4th at Firestone Parade Route
*Click on image to enlarge*
The 4th at Firestone evening event has all kinds of fun, games, music. Don't miss a spectacular fireworks display to wrap up a great day of celebration.
Be a Part of the 4th at Firestone
Supporting Firestone community events through a sponsorship not only allows businesses and organizations to gain regional visibility, but it strengthens community relations and allows the event to flourish.
**VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED**
Businesses, organizations, and nonprofits gain exposure and customer connections by having a booth at the event. The main vendor event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Food Vendors - PLEASE CALL 303-833-3544 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
Food vendors will be limited to the first eight vendors to sign up with a completed application and paid the vendor fee. Food vendor specialties will also be limited and determined by the Communications and Community Outreach Coordinator, such as no more than one kettle corn vendor. Please note that the Town of Firestone offers up to 2,000 free snow cones to attendees.
Evening Food Vendors
Up to 5 food vendors can apply to come back for the Fireworks Show in Central Park. Food vendors will be limited and determined by the Events & Programming Coordinator. Please select the box on the application to be considered.
Food vendors must submit:
- Weld County Health Department Temporary Food Event Application - New Vendor
- Weld County Health Department Temporary Food Event Application - Previously Licensed in Weld County Vendor
- Copy of the vendor’s Colorado Retail Food Establishment License
- Copy of the vendor's Colorado sales tax license