Clean Up Day
To ensure the Town is able to accommodate everyone, ease traffic congestion, and improve your experience, Clean Up Day is split over two weekends based on your neighborhood.
Public WorksPhysical Address
7500 Pine Cone Ave.
Firestone, CO 80504
Phone: : 303-833-3544Fax: : 303-833-3565
Corey RossPublic Works CoordinatorPhone: 720-508-4127
Weekend #1: April 28-29
- Barefoot Lakes
- Booth Farms
- Cimarron Point
- Eagle Crest
- Gateway North
- Historic Firestone @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Monarch Estates
- Mountain Shadows
- Neighbors Point
- The Shores @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Weekend #2: May 5-6
- Cottonwood Hollows
- Del Ray
- Firestone Meadows
- Oak Meadows
- Oak Meadows Townhomes
- Owl Lake Estates @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Rural Firestone
- Saddleback Heights
- St Vrain Ranch @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Residents can bring unwanted household debris to Firestone’s Public Works facility at 7500 Pine Cone Ave (WCR 20). Commercial waste will NOT be accepted; this event is for residents only.
- Each utility account will be limited to 2 free loads during their weekend. If a resident has more than 2 loads to bring, each additional load will cost $20 - cash only.
- Truckloads containing loose materials and/or debris must be covered.
- Please bring a copy of your utility bill and/or your I.D. for proof of residency.
Arrival & Check-In
Entrance to the Clean-Up Day event will be clearly marked. Please follow all signs and staff directing traffic. Residents are asked to remain in their vehicles until they are through the check-in process and at the dumpsters. Town Staff will be on-site, but will not be available to assist with disposals into the dumpsters.
|carpet||chain link fence||concrete|
|water heater||yard equipment|
Freon, R-22, R410A
|computer towers||55 gal. drums|
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)
Chemicals, paint, oil, antifreeze, flammables, batteries, light bulbs, corrosives, poisons, household cleaners, etc. accepted year-round FREE to Weld County residents at the Weld County South Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 5500 HWY 52 (between I-25 and Colorado Blvd.) in Dacono. For more information, call 970-400-2233 or visit their website.
Yard Waste Requirements
- Tree branches must be 6” or less in diameter, cut to lengths of 4’ or less, and bundled with rope.
- Tree stumps or branches larger than 6” will not be accepted.
- All other yard waste, including leaves and shrubs must be bagged and able to be placed directly in dumpsters.
What if I can’t make my weekend or miss it? Can I come the following weekend?
If a resident contacts the Public Works Department at 303-833-3544 in advance of their assigned weekend, a request for a weekend change will be considered but not guaranteed. The consideration will be determined based on the volume of requests received.
Will there still be someone to help unload into the dumpsters?
Staff will only be available to help the elderly and disabled residents upon request.
Can I have someone other than myself to drop off my loads?
Only Firestone residents will be permitted with a copy of a utility bill and/or photo ID for proof of residency. If a neighbor, friend, or family member is a resident, yes, they can bring your load, but it will be counted against the load count for the resident’s address that is checking in.
View the Town of Firestone Recycling Guide for additional resources in recycling and disposal services. As a reminder, some businesses may charge for recycling/disposal services. Please call individual businesses for details on hours of availability, accepted items, amounts, and the fees associated.