Public Works

PW building

The Public Works Department oversees the management of the Town’s streets, storm drains and other facilities owned by the Town. 


  • Manages and updates Firestone's streets while providing ongoing sustainability through operations and maintenance
  • Operates a fleet of snow removal equipment to provide improved snow removal services focusing on driver safety, fast and efficient snow removal, and cost effective procedures
  • Manages water that flows into the Town for resident use
  • Responsible for the needs of all Town facilities

Street Lights Outages

To report street light outages, please contact United Power at 303-637-1350 or complete the online form.