- Feature Links
- Website Accessibility
View more information about the Town of Firestone ADA Compliance here.
Using this Website
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the website address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- Our pages are designed to display without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
NOTICE: Beginning July 1, 2016, our website provider will discontinue browser support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) or earlier. They will continue to support IE10 and IE11 for the foreseeable future. This change comes from the announcement of Microsoft to end the life of Internet Explorer as they have introduced a new browser, Edge.
Our website provider will continue browser support for: Apple Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome, and certain versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.