2020 Design-a-Shirt Contest
All entries must be submitted by Friday, May 1, 2020.
Youth ages 8 to 18 are invited to express your patriotism through the Design-a-Shirt contest. Each submission must be the original work of the entrant and cannot be a design created by someone else, copyrighted or otherwise.
What are the Contest Rules?
- Entrants must between the ages of 8 and 18 by the submission deadline of Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Each submission must be the original work of the entrant and cannot be a design created by someone else, copyrighted or otherwise.
- Only one submission is allowed per entrant.
- Entries can be hand-drawn or digitally created, and must fit within the provided template. If created electronically, the design must be 1800 x 3000 pixels, 300 dpi, and in a JPEG or PDF format.
- If your entry is digitally created, it still must be a hand drawn design.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a signed submission and release form.
Are there Guidelines to Follow?
There are only a few guidelines to keep in mind while creating your design:
- Keep it simple (complicated designs may not read well on a t-shirt)
- Please limit the number of colors used to 6
- Use meaningful symbolism.
- No seals
- Any letter MUST be hand drawn. Traced lettering will be disqualified.
- Be original, and have fun!
How is the winning design chosen?
The winning design will be announced at the June 26 Food & Flick Friday event, and on Facebook by Monday, June 29. T-shirt will be dubbed official 4th at Firestone Shirt design, which will be available for purchase during the 4th at Firestone event.