Additional COVID-19 Financial Programs
There are many organizations and agencies developing programs to help our business community. As more programs are identified they will be added to this list. Please check back regularly for new and modifications to programs.
- Colorado Lending Source is offering a Small Business Emergency Loan of $10,000 loan at 3.75% interest with a term of two years and no payments for the first 6 months for businesses located in rural communities as determined by the USDA. All Firestone businesses but those located on Highway 119 west of I-25 are classified as rural for this program.
- Help Colorado Now - The Colorado COVID Relief Fund’s purpose is to raise and coordinate allocation of funds based on prevention, impact and recovery needs of community-based organizations in Colorado. This Fund is organized to ensure that the most acute community needs across the state are being addressed and that community voice is reflected in all funding decisions made over time. Through this Fund, eligible community-based organizations across Colorado may receive a general operating grant of up to $25,000.
- Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and credits through the Small Business Grants Program.
- JPMorgan pledged a $50 million global philanthropic commitment to support communities and people hit hardest by this public health crisis, including $2 million to existing nonprofit partners and $8 million to assist small businesses.
- Kabbage launched an online hub to help boost sales for U.S. small businesses impacted by COVID-19, inlcuding a system through which businesses can sell gift cards to consumers for use at a later date.
- The James Beard Foundation is launching a fund that will be gathering support from corporate, foundation, and individual donors to provide micro-grants to independent food and beverage businesses in need.
- MainVest, a crowdfunding platform, announced its new Main Street Initiative: a $2,000, zero-interest, 120 day loan for restaurants and other brick and mortars affected by the shutdown.
- Kiva Loans is a nonproift organization that provides 0% interest loans to small businesses worldwide. They are expanding eligibility and the amount of loans provided during this crisis.
- Opportunity Fund specializes in money lending to small businesses owned by women, immigrants, and people of color, is collaborating with investors and non-profits to put together coronavirus relief fund that will provide grants and low-interest rate loans.
- El Pomar Assistance Fund announced the establishment of the Colorado Assistance Fund (CAF). CAF is a $1 million fund offering immediate aid to nonprofit organizations supporting Colorado communities, organizations and individuals affected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
- The Restaurant Worker’s Community Foundation has established a relief program for individual restaurant workers. For information to apply or to donate please visit the COVID-19 Relief Fund FAQ page.
- The Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund will be offering grants up to $10,000 to help small businesses fill urgent financial gaps until they can resume normal operations or until other more permanent financing becomes available. Applications are being developed. Check the organization page for updates.
An additional program list that is updated daily by the State of Colorado, Office of Economic Development and International Trade is available at COVID-19 Small Business Alternative Funding.