Via Mobility Services
VIA PARATRANSIT IS AVAILABLE FOR FIRESTONE RESIDENTS!
Enhancing mobility is Via's cause. The ability to move is a universal human need. Mobility is not a car or a bus—it’s the feeling of freedom that comes from knowing you can move when and where you want. Via's services provide a lifeline and, for many, a bridge to the community. Via supports resilience, hope, and healthy, joyful aging. This service is funded by the Town of Firestone and by a grant from the Weld County CDBG Program.
This service is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
DO I QUALIFY?
- You must live within the Town of Firestone; and
- You must be 60 years old or older; or
- Be 17 years or younger (under 14 years old must be accompanied by a qualified adult rider, 14-17 years old must be placed on van by an adult or an employer);
- Have a disability - permanent or temporary; or
- Reside within a household that has an income of below 80% of the Area Median Income for Weld County based on the number of members in the household.
WHERE CAN I GO?
- Via can take you almost anywhere you’d like to go, including medical appointments, therapy, grocery stores, social events, senior centers, adult day programs, employment, and more.
- Via can also pick up and deliver pre-paid grocery orders within the Town of Firestone.
- Service is available within the Town of Firestone and between Firestone and Frederick, Dacono, Boulder, Longmont, Louisville, or Lafayette. Service between communities may be limited to certain days.
To register to use this service, contact Via's Mobility Specialists at 303-444-3043 or visit https://viacolorado.org/.