Firestone Municipal Election Update:
Ballots Have Been Mailed
The Town of Firestone Clerk’s Office has received confirmation that mail the ballots have been mailed! They are being sent from Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is anticipated that they will start to arrive in mailboxes in 5-7 days.
Firestone voters may mail their ballot or drop off their ballot at Town Hall with the Town Clerk’s office any time during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and on Election Day in the Voter Service Center from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Voters may also drop off their ballots in the locked Utility Drop-Box located at the front of Town Hall, 9950 Park Avenue. Ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day. Registered voters who do not receive a ballot in the mail may request a replacement from the Town Clerk’s Office.
Voter Service Center
- Come to the Voter Service Center if you need to register to vote, receive a replacement ballot, or need voter assistance.
- LOCATION: 9900 Park Avenue (Court Room/Board Room)
- DATES: April 1st and 4th from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and April 5th from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Voter Registration Information
To register to vote you must be:
- A United States Citizen
- Be 18 years old on or before the date of the election
- Reside in Colorado and in the municipal election precinct for at least 22 days before the election
- Registration is permitted on any day up to and including the day of the election through the County Clerk’s Office