- Town Clerk
- Election Information
Town of Firestone Regular Municipal Election: Official Election Results
The Town Clerk’s Office has certified the results for the 2022 Regular Municipal Election. The certification finalizes the results for the Tuesday, April 5, 2022 Municipal Election. The Mayor and Trustees will take the oath of office during the April 27, 2022 Board of Trustees meeting. View the certified election results here.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES CANDIDATES
More Election Information
The Town of Firestone holds a regular municipal election the first Tuesday of April in every even-numbered year. The mayor, who serves a two-year term, is up for election at every regular municipal election. Board of Trustees members serve four-year staggered terms; at every regular election there will be three out of the six who are up for election.
From time to time, the Town may participate in coordinated elections held by Weld County. These elections take place in November of any given year. To find out more about voting locations, important dates or to check your voter registration information for coordinated elections, contact the Weld County Clerk and Recorder.
County & State Election Information
- Weld County Clerk & Recorder
1401 North 17th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631
- Colorado Election Information
- Online: Register to vote online at www.govotecolorado.com
- In Person: Register in person at the Weld County Election Office, 1401 N. 17th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631, or any designated Voter Service and Polling Location up to and including Election Day.
- Already Registered?
- To verify you are registered, visit www.govotecolorado.com
- Update or change your voter registration information online through the Colorado Secretary of State
- To register to vote in this election you must be a United States citizen and be at least 18 years-old on or before the date of the election