Mill & Overlay and Chipseal Projects
During Wednesday night's meeting, the Board of Trustees approved two separate resolutions related to roadway improvements.
In the first action, the Board approved a contract with Asphalt Specialties to complete the 2023 Mill and Overlay Paving Project. The project will begin no later than April 1, 2023, weather depending, and will be completed within 90 days. Residents will receive door hangers with specific timing for the work on their street by the contractor. The mill and overlay projects include:
Edge mill and overlay:
- Ebony St: from Thistle Ridge Ave. to Echo St.
- Thistleridge Ave: from Echo St. to Echo St.
- Sunburst Ave: from North of Thistle Ridge Ave to South of Ferncrest St.
- TenderfootAve: from CR 15 1449 feet North.
- Farmdale St: from Sage Ave. to Shenandoah Ave.
- Summerset Ave: from CR 15 to Quigley Cir.
- Quigley Cir: from St Vrain Ranch Blvd to Foxfire St.
- Eastview St: from Sandy Ridge Ct. to Sage Ave
Full removal and replacement:
- Rosewood Ave.
- A section of Birch St
- 300 tons of crack repair will be completed on 2" or larger cracks in the Stone Ridge subdivision.
In the second action, the Board approved a contract with A-One Chipseal to complete the 2023 Chipseal Project. This project will begin no later than July 1, 2023, and will be completed within 90 days. Residents will receive door hangers with specific timing for the work on their street by the contractor. The chipseal project includes the following neighborhoods. Click the neighborhood name to view a map of the work area: