- Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Planning & Zoning Commission
Planning & Zoning Commission
The Firestone Planning & Zoning Commission is a seven-member commission that recommends various development matters to the Board of Trustees for consideration. The Commission members also serve as the Board of Adjustments.
Volunteer to Serve on a Board
- Complete Online Application for an Opening on a Board, Commission or Committee
- To be a member of the Planning and Zoning Commission you must have been a resident of the Town for a period of at least one year prior to beginning the term to which they have been appointed.
- Twice per month, first and third Thursday at 6 p.m.
- Firestone Police and Municipal Court Facility, 9900 Park Avenue, Firestone, CO 80504
Agendas & Minutes
Agenda Center | Agendas are available 24 hours prior to the meeting
Upcoming Published Public Hearings
Any person may appear at the Public Hearings and be heard regarding the matters under consideration. Copies of applications are on file and available for public inspection in the Planning and Development office, 9950 Park Ave, Firestone, 80504, during regular business hours or call 303-531-6275.
Kristi BashorTown ClerkPhone: 303-531-6264
Miriam Luna GonzalezDeputy Town ClerkPhone: 303-531-6266
|Timothy Spiegelberg - Vice-Chair||January 2023||TSpiegelberg@firestoneco.gov|
|Jaci Daggett||January 2023||JDaggett@firestonco.gov|
|Amber Harper||January 2025||AHarper@firestoneco.gov|
|John Damsma||January 2027||JDamsma@firestoneco.gov|
|Dennis Haney - Chairperson||January 2027||DHaney@Firestoneco.gov|
|James Sutton||January 2025||JSutton@firestoneco.gov|
|Alexandra Kim - Alternate||January 2022||--|
|David Okada - Alternate||January 2022||--|