The Firestone Police Department is here to protect the community by offering community patrol, animal control, conduct criminal investigations, enforcement of traffic and municipal codes, as well as provides a school resource officer for local schools.
“A Community in Motion.” Our mission is to have the community and the police working together in partnership for the safety and security for the Town of Firestone. Members of the Firestone Police Department will accomplish this by listening to the community, serving them the way we would like to be served and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards and we are accountable for our actions both personally and as an organization.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are committed to preserve life, maintain human rights, protect property, promote individual responsibility, community commitment, acting responsibly and carrying out our duties with competence and efficiency.
- Service: We value the community we serve and meeting the community’s needs while working together to build and maintain channels of communication between this community and ourselves. We do this by being personally involved in our community, working together in an effort to identify and resolve our problems within the community.
- Respect: We value the people of the community and will treat them with respect, sensitivity and compassion.
Suicide prevention begins with knowledge. This resource from the Colorado State Office of Suicide Prevention will provide information for those in need. You can help save a life!
- Suicide Prevention Flyer
- National Suicide Prevention 24 Hour Hotline: 800-273-TALK
- Boulder County Mental Health Partners 24 Hour Crisis Line: 303-413-6388
- North Range Behavioral Health 24 Hour Crisis Line: 970-347-2120